Monday, October 03, 2005

The Daily Jazz - Why?

Well, why not! I'm listening to a fair bit of Jazz at present, and thought it would be a great idea to note down some details about the recordings, the artists, and what I think of them as a record of my ever-evolving musical tastes. There are many ways of doing this, but using a blogger account seems to be the most straightforward I can think of.

It might be called the 'daily' jazz, but I wouldn't expect posts that often - indeed there may be very few after the first week of enthusiasm for the project. I suppose it depends how many visitors I get - so if you like it, let me know by leaving a comment!

Also feel free to comment on the quality/quantity/veracity of the information contained herein. And if you've got any sleeve art pictures, then send them to me!

No comments: